9/19/12

All Things Manly Birthday Party

This post is late, very late.  But, I promised I would eventually blog about it. Seth's birthday was in March and instead of getting him a gift, I wanted to throw him a stellar party.  I invited lots of friends, family, and the entire BSU of college students at our local university where Seth works. 

It was a blast and probably one of the biggest parties I've had in our little house.  Check out the pictures below for some details from the party.
Invitations

Cupcakes with "I <heart> mustache" toppers

rootbeer and smore supplies for the back yard bonfire

Pin the Beard on Seth game 

The "Wall of Beards"  Featuring: Seth.  My husband has had many different beards over the last few years.

 A few fun "printables" hanging throughout the house


Some "cigars" (chocolate covered pretzels) for the men.
  
Happy Birthday Banner and Photobooth





And lots and lots of friends, who were all GREAT sports and really got into the theme!




We even had a few little men show up to help celebrate

Seth loved his party and told me I was a great wife. Success!!

If you are throwing your own manly party and would like to know where I got any of the printables or how I made anything just leave a comment below and I'll be happy to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment